About Our Colored Equipale Furniture
We offer only the highest quality colored equipale available. The porous nature of pigskin leather allows the paint pigment to penetrate deep into the leather creating a long-lasting colored finish that will not chip or peel. The pigskin is then treated with a transparent layer of sealant to protect against spills, sunlight and humidity. Our colored equipale furniture will last for many years with minimal care.
All of our equipale furniture has been fumigated and treated to ensure our furniture is always pest-free.
Equipale Furniture Care
- Never place your equipale furniture near heaters or any other constant heat source. This may discolor or damage the pigskin leather.
- Direct sunlight may bleach or discolor equipale leather over time.
- Never use solvents such as alcohol, paint thinner, gasoline, or acetone to clean pigskin furniture.
- For general cleaning of dust and dirt use a soft damp cloth, then wipe dry.
- For deeper cleaning of your equipale leather furniture you may use most leather cleaning products sold. Test a small inconspicuous area first.
- You may also apply leather wax and moisturizers such as neetsfoot oil or saddle soap wax twice a year. Once a month is recommended if your furniture is being used outdoors.