Welcome to DirecFromMexico.com (DFM), operated by Borderlands Trading Company. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and the purchase of products or services offered through it.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use directfrommexico.com if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
License to Use
Unless otherwise stated, DFM and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the directfrommexico.com website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from DFM for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DFM website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DFM website.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DFM Website.
Products and Services
We offer a variety of products and services for sale on our website. By placing an order through the DFM website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All purchases made through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
- Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
All purchases made through the DFM Website are processed securely. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your payment information during transmission. By providing your credit card or debit card information, you authorize us to process and store your payment details securely for the purpose of completing your transaction.
You, the purchaser authorizes DIRECT FROM MEXICO to initiate a charge entry on your credit or debit card in the amount equal to the amount entered into the online payment option. Purchaser acknowledges responsibility for inputting the correct payment Account Number.
By submitting an online payment, purchaser agrees that there is a balance sufficient to pay all requested payments, and agrees that DIRECT FROM MEXICO is not liable for any overdraft or insufficient fund situation or charge (including, but not limited to, finance charges, late fees or similar charges) caused by failure to maintain funds sufficient to pay the payment amount indicated.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Direct From Mexico and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the USA and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Direct From Mexico.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Direct From Mexico nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: